All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne man's personal journey through the unparalleled trance states of salvia.
- Author BiographyJ. D. Arthur began experimenting with hallucinogens during the 1960s. This led to a lifelong interest in spirituality and the enhancement of awareness. He works with disabled adults as well as people with mental illness and lives in northern New England.
- Author(s)J. D. Arthur
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication17/02/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintPark Street Press,U.S.
- Weight249 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew Edition of Peopled Darkness
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.