CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £10.23
- £13.86Trending at £14.27
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £23.41Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.94
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
- £9.39Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis tutorial uses a conversational approach to teach the basics of Illustrator 9. It covers both the Macintosh and Windows platforms, and includes the interface, tools, palettes, setting preferences, and drawing objects.
- Author BiographyMordy Golding is the Director of Art Production for a New York advertising agency. He is both an Adobe-certified instructor and certified technical trainer. In his spare time he is also a consultant, writer, graphic designer, production artist and network manager. With a strong technical background, Mordy has been designing on computers since 1990, and has been a featured panelist at Macworld.
- Author(s)Marty Golding
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/06/2000
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Series TitleSams Teach Yourself
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Out-of-print date11/06/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight808 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.