Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson builds upon a real-world foundation forged in both technology and business matters, allowing readers to learn the essentials of SharePoint 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 from the ground up.
- Author BiographyMike Walsh has been a SharePoint MVP since October 2002. He works as a Technology Consultant for Logica in Finland, having spent all but one year of his working life living and working in various European countries outside his native Britain. Mike became an MVP for the SharePoint Team Services (STS) product through actively sharing his STS knowledge in the newsgroup for that product. He has continued to be active in SharePoint newsgroups and (now) forums, mainly for Windows SharePoint Services for both versions 2.0 and 3.0. He has worked on the Ask the Experts stand at several Microsoft European conferences over the years. He was an early beta tester for both Office 2003, including WSS 2.0, and Office 2007, including WSS 3.0. This is Mike,s first full book. He has earlier written a chapter of a book that was a joint effort by a number of SharePoint MVPs.
- Author(s)Mike Walsh
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication24/09/2008
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleSams Teach Yourself
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/08/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width175 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.