All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollectively the works of Samuel Beckett, winner of the 1969 Nobel Prize for Literature, reveal a remarkable continuity of theme. Together his writings present a particular view of life and each novel constitutes part of a larger whole.
- Author BiographyEugene Webb is professor emeritus in the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies at the University of Washington.
- Author(s)Eugene Webb
- PublisherUniversity of Washington Press
- Date of Publication18/11/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Washington Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5499 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
- £4.83Trending at £4.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.