All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume comprises ten essays challenging the dominant account of Samuel Beckett as a figure that cannot be read historically by drawing on new archival materials and situating his finished works in their historical context.
- Author BiographySEAN KENNEDY is Assistant Professor of English at St Mary's University, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. KATHERINE WEISS is Assistant Professor of English at East Tennessee State University, USA.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleNew Interpretations of Beckett in the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byKatherine Weiss,Sean Kennedy
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.