All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSamuel Chan's work draws inspiration from both Western craftsmanship ideals and Eastern aesthetic purity, balancing beautiful form with practical function. In this book, photographs of his contemporary timber furniture illustrate his finest designs and projects over a 25-year career.
- Author BiographyPeter and Charlotte Fiell are the authors of over 20 books on design and the visual arts, including Scandinavian Design, The Story of Design, Designing the 21st Century, and the bestselling 1000 Chairs.
- Author(s)Charlotte Fiell,Peter Fiell
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication12/09/2016
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight1150 g
- Width215 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.