All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, based on previously unpublished archival sources, George F. Botjer examines the importance of time and place in the launch of Samuel F. B. Morse's invention and his resulting fame and how the invention affected the inventor himself.
- Author BiographyGeorge F. Botjer is emeritus professor of history at the University of Tampa.
- Author(s)George F. Botjer
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2015
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.