All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £7.26Trending at £8.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.63
- £8.83Trending at £9.17
- £6.42Trending at £6.67
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £7.76Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionTemmer reevaluates dogmatic views and critical commonplaces that have encrusted Anglo-French relationships by comparing representative works of the three Continental authors to corresponding works and realities embodied and created by Samuel Johnson.
- Author BiographyMark Temmer is a professor of French and comparative literature at the University of California at Santa Barbara. His previous books include Time in Rousseau and Kant: An Essay on Pre-Romanticism ; Rousseau's Art and Influence: The Pastoral, Goethe, Gottfried Keller, and Other Essays ; and a book of French sonnets, Le Surfer de Hawaii.
- Author(s)Mark J. Temmer
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.