All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work tests the assumption that economic globalization and the decline of US hegemony give overseas corporate behaviour a free reign in defying US imposed sanctions abroad. It examines the use of sanctions from the Cold War through the sanctions decade of the 1990s.
- Author BiographyKenneth A. Rodman is the William R. Cotter Distinguished Teaching Professor of Government at Colby College.
- Author(s)Kenneth A. Rodman
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.