All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible and informative celebration of Britain's coastal geology - sea stacks and wavecut platforms, ammonites and sand.
- Author BiographyRONALD TURNBULL is a geographer and a walker. Author of over a dozen highly regarded walking books and guides, he has won seven awards from the Outdoor Writers' Guild. Ronald lives in Thornhill in Dumfriesshire.
- Author(s)Ronald Turnbull
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Content Note250 illustrations and photographs in colour and b/w
- Weight1238 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
- £11.96Trending at £12.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.