All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this collection of Sanskrit verse, the late Daniel Ingalls provides English readers with poetry from the anthology of an 11th-century Buddhist scholar. Althought the style of poetry presented here originated at the royal courts, the book shows how it was adapted to all aspects of life.
- Author BiographyDavid H. H. Ingalls was Wales Professor of Sanskrit, Emeritus, Harvard University.
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2000
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note1 color illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.