All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe pulse of Santa Fe, bursting with colour and creativity, is depicted in this photographic homage to the City Different . Gene Peach has been photographing Santa Fe for twenty-five years, observing its changes, its traditions and constancy, the vibrancy of its people and celebrations, its natural beauty and style.
- Author BiographyGene Peach is the author of the award-winning book Making a Hand: Growing Up Cowboy in New Mexico, essay by Max Evans and Santa Fe Icons: Fifty Symbols of the City Different, text by Camille Flores. Christine Mather is former curator at the New Mexico Museum of Art and the author (with Sharon Woods) of the bestselling book Santa Fe Style.
- Author(s)Christine Mather,Gene Peach
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Note150 colour photos
- Weight1348 g
- Width255 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.80Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.60
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.