All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the ancient modalities and conceptual filters through which the figure and the songs of Sappho were perceived, this book offers the anthropological and systematic investigation of the pluralities of what ancient discourses defined as the songs of Sappho.
- Author BiographyDimitrios Yatromanolakis is Assistant Professor of Ancient Greek and Latin Literature, Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Dimitrios Yatromanolakis
- PublisherHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Date of Publication20/03/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleHellenic Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 28
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University, Center for Hellenic Studies
- Content Note24 b/w illustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.