CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionIn this corpus we find the first extensive use of the Akkadian language, in it oldest known dialect, for royal inscriptions.
- Author BiographyDouglas Frayne is with the Royal Inscriptions of Mesopotamia Project at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Douglas Frayne
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Series TitleRIM the Royal Inscriptions of Mesopotamia
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.