All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith growing concerns about the rising incidence of obesity, there is interest in understanding how the human appetite contributes to energy balance and how it might be affected by the foods we consume, as well as other cultural and environmental factors. This book provides a concise and authoritative overview of these areas.
- Author BiographyFrance Bellisle is a Director of Reserach at the Centre de Recherche en Nutrition Humaine (CRNH), University of Paris 13, Bobigny, France.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition
- Series Part/Volume Number257
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byFrance Bellisle,John E. Blundell
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.