All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book illustrates the vital link between satisfying external customers and improving processes within the organization to ensure that internal customers are satisfied, too.
- Author BiographyRICHARD CHANG is president and CEO of Richard Chang Associates, Inc., a consulting and publishing firm whose clients include Toshiba, Marriot, Citibank, Fidelity Investments, Nabisco, and McDonalda s. He currently serves as chair of the board for the American Society for Training and Development. He lives near Irvine, California.
- Author(s)P.Keith Kelly,Richard Y. Chang
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/1994
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight184 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £48.17Trending at £50.45
- £34.69Trending at £40.71
- £39.99Trending at £41.48
- £35.71Trending at £36.43
- £15.90Trending at £16.48
- £8.82Trending at £9.66
- £10.99Trending at £11.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.