All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNASA's development of the F-1 engine made landing on the moon possible. This book chronicles the history of this amazing engine, from its design and manufacture to its eventual discarding at the conclusion of the Apollo program.
- Author BiographyAnthony Young's first automotive book, published in 1984, became the best-selling automotive title sold in America within three months of its publication, according to Auto Week magazine. His first Springer-Praxis book, Lunar and Planetary Rovers: The Wheels of Apollo and the Quest for Mars will be published in the fall of 2006. He is a regular contributor to Space Times magazine and the online weekly website, The Space Review.
- Author(s)Anthony Young
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2008
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Praxis Books / Space Exploration
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, 50 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight569 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.