All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of poetry, Joshua McKinney's first, shows immense devotion to and passion for language in all its aspects. The poet attends to words and delights in the play of accidental connections and complications.
- Author BiographyJoshua McKinney is the author of two poetry chapbooks, including Permutations of the Gallery (winner of the 1996 Pavement Saw Chapbook Contest). His work has appeared in American Letters and Commentary, Boulevard, Colorado Review, Denver Quarterly, International Quarterly, Volt, and many others. He teaches at California State University-Sacramento.
- Author(s)Joshua Mckinney
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2002
- Language(s)English & English
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleContemporary Poetry S.
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Weight127 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.10Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.