All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1847 publication by artist, naturalist and ethnographer George Angas vividly describes Australia and New Zealand in the early 1840s.
- Author(s)George French Angas
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication02/11/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - History of Oceania
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus.
- Weight460 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £23.73Trending at £26.51
- £16.77Trending at £20.42
- £20.23Trending at £20.58
- £8.74Trending at £11.73
- £10.16Trending at £14.50
- £9.48Trending at £10.41
- £11.45Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.