All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses questions such as: Are congregations effective vehicles for providing broad-based social programs, or are they best at supporting their own members? How many local congregations have formal programs to assist needy families? This book represents an evenhanded benchmark of information for the coming-debate.
- Author BiographyRobert Wuthnow is Gerhard R. Andlinger '52 Professor of Sociology and Director of the Center for the Study of Religion at Princeton University. His books include American Mythos: Why Our Best Efforts to Be a Better Nation Fall Short (Princeton), Acts of Compassion , and Poor Richard's Principle .
- Author(s)Robert Wuthnow
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication30/01/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note64 tables.
- Weight542 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.29
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.18Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.