All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn an ill-fated art expedition of the Southern Shan State in Burma, 11 Americans leave their resort for a Christmas morning tour - and disappear. Through the twists of fate, curses, and plain human error, they find themselves in the Burma jungle... This is a novel from the best-selling author of The Joy Luck Club and The Bonesetter's Daughter .
- Author BiographyAmy Tan is the author of The Joy Luck Club, The Kitchen God's Wife, The Hundred Secret Senses, The Bonesetter's Daughter, The Opposite of Fate: Memories of a Writing Life, and two children's books, The Moon Lady and The Chinese Siamese Cat. Tan was also a co-producer and co-screenwriter of the film version of The Joy Luck Club, and her essays and stories have appeared in numerous magazines and anthologies. Her work has been translated into more than thirty-six languages. She lives with her husband in San Francisco and New York.
- Author(s)Amy Tan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/10/2005
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/08/2007
- Weight635 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.44Trending at £4.78
- £8.36Trending at £15.33
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.77Trending at £13.46
- £6.54Trending at £8.97
- £4.15Trending at £6.16
- £7.23Trending at £9.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.