All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.09
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.65
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionA definitive and dramatic account of the trial that sent Nelson Mandela to prison for 27 years-and how its outcome shaped the destiny of South Africa.
- Author BiographyKenneth S. Broun is the Henry Brandis Professor of Law Emeritus at the University of North Carolina Law School. Since 1986, he has traveled regularly to South Africa to conduct programs in trial advocacy training through the Black Lawyers Association of South Africa.
- Author(s)Kenneth S. Broun
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitlePivotal Moments in World History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Note18 b/w illustrations
- Weight264 g
- Width147 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.