All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSaving the Neighborhood tells the still controversial story of the rise and fall of racially restrictive covenants in America, which bestowed an aura of legitimacy upon the wish of many white neighborhoods to exclude minorities. It offers insight into the ways legal and social norms reinforce one another, to codify and perpetuate intolerance.
- Author BiographyRichard R. W. Brooks is Leighton Homer Surbeck Professor of Law at Yale Law School. Carol M. Rose is Gordon Bradford Tweedy Professor Emeritus of Law and Organization and Professorial Lecturer in Law at Yale Law School and Lohse Professor of Law at the University of Arizona.
- Author(s)Carol M. Rose,Richard R. W. Brooks
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2013
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.