All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the biggest obstacles you face when learning a new language is the fear of embarrassment when you mispronounce a word or phrase - which inevitably those new to Chinese will do. This title presents a system that eliminates your common Chinese pronunciation mistakes.
- Author BiographyEPLS developed its sound-based pronunciation system in response to the practical communication needs of travelers. EPLS mini-phasebooks, provided to the press corps, received rave reviews at the 2004 Athens Olympics.
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- Language(s)English and Chinese
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleSay it Right! Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Out-of-print date05/07/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight152 g
- Width114 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.