All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNearly half a century before Florence Nightingale became a legendary figure for her pioneering work in the nursing trade, nursing nuns made significant but little-known accomplishments in the field.
- Author BiographySioban Nelson is Senior Lecturer in the School of Postgraduate Nursing at The University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Sioban Nelson
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2001
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleStudies in Health, Illness & Caregiving
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note8 illus.
- Weight515 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £8.34Trending at £10.32
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £10.67Trending at £11.26
- £6.92Trending at £7.31
- £8.85Trending at £8.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.06
- £16.63Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.