All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines one of the controversial concepts in the history of economics - the true meaning of the Law of Markets. This book discusses the change in the understanding of the nature of the business cycle wrought by the General Theory whose major innovation in overturning Say's Law was to introduce demand deficiency into mainstream economic thought.
- Author(s)Steven Kates
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.43
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.