Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the challenges of scaling up from a multidisciplinary perspective. This work explores the methods for estimating the effects of innovations in larger, more diverse settings and provides theories and models to guide the design of innovations most likely to remain viable at large scales.
- Author BiographyBarbara Schneider, Ph.D. is a John A. Hannah Distinguished University Professor at Michigan State University and principal investigator of the Data Research and Development Center at the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago. Sarah-Kathryn McDonald is executive director of the Data Research and Development Center and a research scientist at the National Opinion Research Center at the University of Chicago.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight535 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBarbara L. Schneider,Sarah-Kathryn McDonald
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.