All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScaling up excellence is the key to creating a great organisation. Drawing on case studies that range from Silicon Valley enterprises to non-profit organisations, the authors provide crucial insights into corporate cultures, both good and bad, and offer a road map for establishing and stimulating excellence.
- Author BiographyRobert I. Sutton is Professor of Management Science and Engineering in the Stanford Engineering School. He is co-founder of the Center for Work, Technology and Organization, which he co-directed from 1996 to 2006. Sutton is also co-founder of the Stanford Technology Ventures Program and the new Hasso Planter Institute of Design, a multi-disciplinary program at Stanford that teaches and spreads design thinking. He is an IDEO Fellow, member of the Institute for the Future's Board Trustees, and a Professor of Organizational Behavior, by courtesy, at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Hayagreeva Rao is the Atholl McBean Professor of Organizational Behavior and the Morgan Stanley Director for the Center for Leadership Development and Research at the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University. Rao is a Fellow of the Center for Advanced Study in Behavioral Science, the Sociological Research Association and the Academy of Management. He was the editor of the Administrative Science Quarterly, the most prestigious peer reviewed organizational theory journal. He also has served as Consulting Editor for American Journal of Sociology, Senior Editor of Organizational Science, and Guest Editor of Academy of Management Review. He will be on the editorial board of American Sociological Review.
- Author(s)Hayagreeva Rao,Robert I. Sutton
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Business Books
- Weight259 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.