Scanning Electron Microscopy for the Life Sciences by Cambridge University Press (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £79.98Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 12 Mar
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £34.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 24 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to modern scanning electron microscopy instrumentation, methodology and techniques, highlighting novel applications to cell and molecular biology.
- Author BiographyHeide Schatten is a Professor at the University of Missouri, Columbia. Her publications include advanced imaging methods, cellular and molecular biology, cancer biology, reproductive biology, microbiology and space biology. The latter included collaborations with NASA scientists and experiments aboard the Space Shuttle Endeavour to examine the effects of spaceflight on cytoskeletal organization during development. She has received numerous awards including grant awards from NASA, NIH and NSF. She has published over 185 papers, seven book chapters and edited several special topic journal issues and eight books with several more in progress.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAdvances in Microscopy and Microanalysis
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note90 b/w illus. 39 colour illus.
- Weight680 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byHeide Schatten
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.