Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.22
- £4.00Trending at £4.72
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £4.43Trending at £4.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £22.20Trending at £23.35
- £9.68Trending at £9.86
About this product
- DescriptionDyckman and Cutler offer a survival guide for people on all sides of the scapegoating problem.
- Author BiographyJOHN M. DYCKMAN is a psychotherapist at a large Health Maintenance Organization. He has been a professor of psychology, has conducted research and has run a private clinical practice for the past 25 years. JOSEPH A. CUTLER is a psychotherapist at a large Health Maintenance Organization and in private practice. He has taught university classes in marriage and family counseling and has worked as an Employee Assistance Counselor.
- Author(s)John A. Dyckman,John M. Dyckman,Joseph A. Cutler
- Date of Publication30/09/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.