All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating account of the contribution that natural resource exploitation has made to economic development in world history.
- Author BiographyEdward B. Barbier is the John S. Bugas Professor of Economics in the Department of Economics and Finance, University of Wyoming. He has over twenty-five years' experience as an environmental and resource economist, working mainly on the economics of environment and development issues. He is the author of many books on environmental policy, including Natural Resources and Economic Development (Cambridge University Press, 2005) and, with David Pearce, Blueprint for a Sustainable Economy (2000).
- Author(s)Edward B. Barbier
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/12/2010
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note46 b/w illus. 42 tables
- Weight1210 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.99
- £27.03Trending at £28.42
- £41.09Trending at £42.49
- £39.99Trending at £41.92
- £36.75Trending at £39.88
- £12.89Trending at £15.40
- £7.79Trending at £14.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.