All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- DescriptionAward-winning storyteller Dianne de Las Casas offers a primer on how to tell a spooky story, with 25 tales organized by age appropriateness and tips on how to effectively tell each tale.
- Author BiographyDianne de Las Casas is an author, award-winning storyteller, and recording artist who tours internationally presenting programs, educator/librarian training, workshops and artist residencies. Her published works include Libraries Unlimited's Handmade Tales: Stories to Make and Take, Tangram Tales: Story Theater using the Ancient Chinese Puzzle, and Cajun Cornbread Boy: A Well-Loved Tale Spiced Up.
- Author(s)Dianne De Las Casas
- Date of Publication13/10/2009
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note6
- Weight318 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.