All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised and updated edition features the tracks, scats, and signs of the species of the Southeast.
- Author BiographyJames Halfpenny was featured in a Discovery Channel documentary on the loss of native tracking skills and has taught outdoor education since 1961 for the Smithsonian, Outward Bound, and the Appalachian Mountain Club.
- Author(s)James Bruchac,James C. Halfpenny
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleScats and Tracks Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Note423 black & white illustrations
- Weight7 g
- Width109 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.