All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the popular Artech House title Microwave Network Design Using the Scattering Matrix, this authoritative resource provides comprehensive coverage of the wave approach to microwave network characterization, analysis, and design using scattering parameters.
- Author BiographyJanusz A. Dobrowolski is a professor and head of the Microwave Circuits and Instrumentation Division of the Institute ofElectronic Systems at the Warsaw University of Technology. He holds an M.Sc., Ph.D. and D.Sc. in electrical engineering from Warsaw University of Technology
- Author(s)Janusz A. Dobrowolski
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.38
- £13.86Trending at £14.11
- £41.00Trending at £49.96
- £8.19Trending at £11.99
- £22.99Trending at £25.49
- £20.64Trending at £21.93
- £17.46Trending at £19.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.