All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Series Part/Volume Number73
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1760 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Chu,Ralph Nossal,Sow-Hsin Chen
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of ContentsI - Advances in Instrumentation and Techniques.- Interaction of Thermal Neutrons and Photons with Matter.- Neutron Small Angle Scattering, Instruments and Applications.- Quasielastic Neutron Spin-Echo Spectroscopy.- The National Center for Small-Angle Scattering Research.- Recent Developments in Photon Correlation and Spectrum Analysis Techniques: I. Instrumentation for Photodetection Spectroscopy.- Recent Developments in Photon Correlation and Spectrum Analysis Techniques: II. Information from Photodetection Spectroscopy.- Polarized Dynamic Light Scattering as a Probe of Macromolecular Intramolecular Motions.- Dynamic Depolarized Light Scattering from Macromolecular Systems.- The Analysis of Polydisperse Scattering Data.- A Review of Techniques for Time-Resolved X-Ray Studies on Muscle.- II - Polymer and Colloidal Systems.- Static and Dynamic Properties of Polymer Solutions.- Small Angle Neutron Scattering by Polymer Solutions.- Quasielastic Light Scattering from Polymer Gels.- Phase Transition in Gels.- Light Scattering Study of Ganglioside Micelles and Mixed Micelles with a Nonionic Amphiphile.- Kinetics of Growth of Phospholipid Vesicles.- Micellar Size as a Function of Pressure, Temperature, and Salt Concentration for a Series of Cationic Surfactants.- III - Nonequilibrium Systems.- The Dynamics of Phase Separation Near the Critical Point: Spinodal Decomposition and Nucleation.- New Critical Behavior Induced by Shear Flow in Binary Fluids.- Fluctuations in Nonequilibrium Critical Phenomena.- Hydrodynamic Instability: Structure and Chaos.- Study of Rayleigh-Benard Convection Properties Through Optical Measurements.- Convective Instabilities in a Horizontal Binary Liquid Layer.- Low Angle Brillouin Scattering in Systems Under Temperature Gradient.- Fluctuations in Steady State Systems.- Models of Stochastic Behavior in Non-Equilibrium Steady States.- IV - Biological Applications.- Applications of Small Angle Neutron Scattering to Biological Systems.- Light Scattering from Cells.- Motility Studies of Large Cells.- Dynamic Laser Scattering Study of Sperm Migration Through Cervical Mucus.- Laser Doppler Continuous Real-Time Monitor of Pulsatile and Mean Blood Flow in Tissue Microcirculation.- Phase Separation of Cytoplasma in the Lens.- Structures and Dynamics of Muscle Cells and Muscle Proteins Studied by Intensity Fluctuation Spectroscopy of Laser Light.- V - Contributed Papers.- A. Techniques.- A1. Determination of Large Molecular Weights by Fluctuation Spectroscopy with Quasielastic Light Scattering.- A2. Numerical Inversion of the Laplace Transform.- B. Hydrogen-Bonded Liquids.- B1. Depolarized Rayleigh Spectra and Hydrogen Bonding of Liquid 1,5- and 2,4-Pentanediol.- B2. Thermodynamic Properties of Superheated Water Deduced from Brillouin Scattering Measurements.- C. Polymer Solutions.- C1. Osmotic Compressibility and Linewidth of (NBS-705) Polystyrene in Methyl Acetate.- C2. The Change in the Hydrodynamic Radius of Polystyrene Around the Theta Temperature.- D. Colloids, Microemulsions, and Micelles.- D1. Microscopic Structure of Sheared Colloids.- D2. Light Scattering Study of Water in Oil Microemulsions.- D3. Light Scattering by Oil-Water Interfaces.- D4. Dynamic Light Scattering Studies of Dodecyldimethyl-Ammonium Chloride Micelles.- D5. Critical Behavior of a Microemulsion.- D6. The Sphere-Rod Transition in SDS Micelles.- E. Biomacromolecules.- E1. Light Scattering Study of the Physical Structure of Human Cervical Mucus.- E2. Conformational Change of Protein/SDS Complex in Low Ionic Strength Solution - A Study by Dynamic Light Scattering.- E3. Heat Aggregation of Human IgG. A Dynamic Light Scattering Study.- E4. Quasielastic Light Scattering Studies of Microtubule Assembly in Vitro.- F. Organelles and Viruses.- F1. Photon Correlation Spectroscopy of Centrifuged Solutions. Application to Artemia Ribosome Subunits.- F2. Quasielastic Light Scattering and Electrophoretic Light Scattering Studies on Mononucleosomes and Po
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.