All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the scenario-focused engineering methodology used at Microsoft to design and deliver the deeper experiences and emotional engagement customers demand in new products, services, and devices.
- Author BiographyAustina De Bonte is a trainer, coach, consultant, and change agent. Austina conceived and founded the Scenario-Focused Engineering initiative in 2008 to help accelerate Microsoft's shift towards dramatically more customer-focused, iterative design and product development approaches. Drew Fletcher is a software design consultant in the Seattle area. Drew joined Microsoft's Engineering Excellence team in 2008 as the Director of Program Management where he teamed up with Austina to develop and champion the Scenario-Focused Engineering effort.
- Author(s)Austina De Bonte,Drew Fletcher
- PublisherMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/12/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRedmond
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrosoft Press,U.S.
- Weight940 g
- Width190 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.