Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionScenic Routes & Byways New York features nearly twenty-five separate drives through the Empire State. An indispensable highway companion, Scenic Routes & Byways New York includes full-color photos, route maps and in-depth descriptions of attractions.
- Author BiographyRandi Minetor has written twenty-one books for Globe Pequot Press, including five books on New York hiking in the Best Easy Day Hikes series, and she is the author of Backyard Birding: A Guide to Attracting and Identifying Birds. She and her husband, photographer Nic Minetor, also created Hiking Waterfalls in New York. They live in Rochester.
- Author(s)Randi Minetor
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/06/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleScenic Routes & Byways
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight39 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Photographs byNic Minetor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.