All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSample problems and their solutions accompany explanations of aspects of electricity, such as electric circuits, alternating current, and electromagnetism.
- Author BiographyMilton Gussow was a principal staff engineer at The Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory. He received his B.S. degree with distinction from the U.S. Naval Academy, his B.S.E.E. from the U.S. Navy Postgraduate School, and his M.S. from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He has been an adjunct professor at The George Washington University, American University, and Johns Hopkins University, where he taught undergraduate and graduate courses in mathematics and electrical engineering. He was formerly Senior Vice President for Education at the McGraw-Hill Continuing Education Center, and he is the author of over seventy technical papers. He is a life member of IEEE and a full emeritus member of Sigma Xi, the Scientific Research Society. Gussow currently is an engineering consultant to the U.S. defense industry.
- Author(s)Milton Gussow
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Humanities Social Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight185 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.