All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a streamlined format and the essence of the subject, presented in a understandable form. Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give students pointers to the essentials. It is designed for underprepared students.
- Author BiographyArno F. Wittig, Ph.D. (Muncie, IN) has been a professor of psychology for almost 35 years and Dean of the Honors College at Ball State University in Indiana for the past eleven years.
- Author(s)Arno F. Wittig
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Easy Outlines
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Notecartoons, graphs, figures, tables
- Weight189 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.