All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering hundreds of examples with explanations of biology concepts, this book includes exercises to help you test your mastery of biology; and coverage of both biochemical and molecular approaches to biology and an understanding of life in terms of the characteristics of DNA, RNA, and protein macromolecules.
- Author BiographyGeorge H. Fried was Professor of Biology at Brooklyn College. He taught courses in general biology and animal physiology during a 30-year teaching career. George J. Hademenos is a former college physics professor. He has published in journals such as American Scientist and Physics Today. In addition he has authored two books: The Physics of Cerebrovascular Diseases, published by Springer-Verlag, and Schaum's Outline of Physics for Biology, Allied Health, and Pre-Med Students.
- Author(s)George H. Fried,George J. Hademenos
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight697 g
- Width210 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £11.52Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £5.90
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.