All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFluid mechanics is required for most engineering courses. This title provides multiple-choice problems of the type used on the Fundamentals of Engineering Exam taken by various qualifying engineers.
- Author BiographyMerle Potter taught engineering for 42 years at Michigan Tech, the University of Michigan, and Michigan State University. David C.Wiggert, Ph.D., is Professor Emeritus of Civil Engineering at Michigan State University.
- Author(s)David C. Wiggert,Merle C. Potter
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width203 mm
- Height271 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.