All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes glossaries in English and Italian.
- Author BiographyLuigi Bonaffini is a professor of Italian language at Brooklyn College, CUNY. His publications include La poesia visionaria di Dino Campana (1980) and translations of Dino Campana(Orphic Songs and Other Poems, 1992); Mario Luzi (For the Baptism of Our Fragments and Phrases and Passages of a Salutary Song, 1992, 1998). Fiorenza Consonni Clark is a teacher of Italian and Spanish at the Raritan High School in Hazlet, New Jersey. Conrad J. Schmitt was the editor in chief of foreign language, ESL, and bilingual publishing with McGraw-Hill. Prior to joining McGraw-Hill, he taught languages at all levels of instruction, from elementary school through college. He also served as coordinator of foreign languages for the Hackensack, New Jersey, Public Schools.
- Author(s)Conrad J. Schmitt,Fiorenza Consonni Clark,Luigi Bonaffini
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- Language(s)English & Italian
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleSchaum's Outline Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchaum Outline Series
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width205 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.