All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of the Booker Prize and international bestseller, made into the award-winning film Schindler's List. REISSUED AS A SCEPTRE 30TH CLASSIC, with a new afterword by the author.
- Author BiographyThomas Keneally began his writing career in 1964 and has published thirty novels since. They include Schindler's Ark, which won the Booker Prize in 1982 and was subsequently made into the film Schindler's List, and The Chant Of Jimmie Blacksmith, Confederates and Gossip From The Forest, each of which was shortlisted for the Booker Prize. His most recent novels are The Daughters Of Mars, which was shortlisted for the Walter Scott Prize in 2013, and Shame and the Captives. He has also written several works of non-fiction, including his memoir Homebush Boy, Searching for Schindler and Australians. He is married with two daughters and lives in Sydney.
- Author(s)Thomas Keneally
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight302 g
- Width131 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £8.33Trending at £9.25
- £6.30Trending at £8.13
- £6.59Trending at £8.15
- £5.00Trending at £10.02
- £7.45Trending at £7.99
- £7.44Trending at £7.73
- £3.59Trending at £4.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.