All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionComprises ten essays that mediate between Scholastic concerns and contemporary philosophical issues, and address key issues - from historical as well as substantive standpoint. The essays are written in the conviction that there is much to be learned from the schoolmen even when one fails to agree with their substantive doctrinal positions.
- Author BiographyNicholas Rescher is professor of philosophy at the University of Pittsburgh. A former president of the American Catholic Philosophical Association, he is the author of more than one hundred books in various areas of philosophy, including epistemology, metaphysics, value theory and social philosophy, logic, the philosophy of science, and the history of philosophy.
- Author(s)Nicholas Rescher
- PublisherThe Catholic University of America Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2005
- Series TitleStudies in Philosophy & the History of Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 44
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Catholic University of America Press
- Weight422 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £6.67Trending at £7.99
- £5.80Trending at £7.70
- £7.98Trending at £8.98
- £9.12Trending at £10.99
- £8.93Trending at £9.22
- £8.94Trending at £15.99
- £5.15Trending at £7.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.