All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.99Trending at £26.71
- £6.41Trending at £6.51
- £9.49Trending at £12.83
- £10.48Trending at £11.34
- £11.00Trending at £12.02
- £8.33Trending at £9.60
- £7.73Trending at £9.94
About this product
- DescriptionSchool choice has risen to the top of the list of potential solutions to America's educational problems. This collection of essays redresses this situation by addressing the moral and normative side of school choice. It considers the relationship of school choice to equality, moral pluralism, institutional ecology, and constitutionality.
- Author BiographyWolfe is Professor of political Science and Director of the Boisi Center for Religion and American Public Life at Boston College. He is the author or editor of more than ten books, including Moral Freedom (W. W. Norton) and One Nation, After All (Viking Penguin).
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlan Wolfe
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.