All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn School Choice and School Improvement, editors have consolidated trending research and thought experiments relating to school choice to answer these vital questions: Is school choice healthy? Does it foster competition? Does it encourage segregation?
- Author BiographyMark Berends is professor of sociology, director of the University of Notre Dame s Center for Research on Educational Opportunity, and director of the National Center on School Choice. Marisa Cannata is a senior research associate in the department of Leadership, Policy, and Organizations and associate director of the National Center on School Choice at Vanderbilt University. Ellen B. Goldring is Patricia and Rodes Hart Professor of Education Policy and Leadership and chair of the Department of Leadership, Policy, and Organizations at Vanderbilt University.
- PublisherHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/05/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Educational Publishing Group
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byEllen B. Goldring,Marisa Vannata,Mark Berends
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.