All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £12.77
- £4.50Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe reality of school life, from which any theory of school effectiveness must derive, is illustrated by an ethnographic account of the job of the headteacher in developing countries.
- Author BiographyLynn Davies is Professor of International Education at the School of Education, University of Birmingham. Clive Harber is Professor of Education and Head of the School of Education, University of Birmingham, UK.
- Author(s)Clive Harber,Lynn Davies
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleContinuum Collection Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight334 g
- Width244 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.