All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
About this product
- Author(s)Glen McCuller,H. A. Chris Ninness,Lisa Ozenne
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/10/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight343 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements. Prologue to Analogues. 1. Autonomic Learning. 2. Lucy in the Sky: Learning Without Language. 3. The Evolution of Language and Rule-Governed Behavior. 4. An Experimental Analysis of Rule-Governed Behavior and Human-Computer Interactions. 5. Computer-Interactive Functional Assessments. 6. Learning to Behave Yourself. Epilogue. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.