CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionWithin European and Asian context scientists from nine different countries are concerned with political and social interactional structures between schools as public institutions and local political actors which influence school environment. This book gives answers to questions regarding cooperation between school administrations and community.
- Author BiographyAndreas Brunold is professor of Political Science and its Didactics (Political and Civic Education) at the University of Augsburg. Bernhard Ohlmeier is postdoctoral research associate at the Chair for Civic Education and Civic Education Didactics at the University of Augsburg.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note11 black & white tables
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAndreas Brunold,Bernhard Ohlmeier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.