All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byEmery Petchauer,Marc Lamont Hill
- Author BiographyMarc Lamont Hill is an associate professor of English education at Teachers College, Columbia University, USA and the author of the award-winning Beats, Rhymes, and Classroom Life.
Emery Petchauer is an assistant professor of urban education in the Teacher Development and Educational Studies department at Oakland University, USA and the author of Hip-Hop Culture in College Students' Lives.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.